Clinical social workers diagnose and treat mental health conditions. They provide individual, family, and couples therapy, and assist with depression, anxiety, family problems, and other mental health or behavioral issues.
Henderson Behavioral Health
- Provides healthcare, housing, and hope for people of all ages with behavioral health conditions in Florida each year. Henderson assists and inspires people with mental illnesses and substance use disorders to reclaim their lives.
- 24/7 CRISIS Service; Youth – 954-677-3113; ADULT MOBILE & WALK IN 954-463-0911
Mental Health America of Southeast Florida
- Promote mental health through education, prevention, research, advocacy and empowerment. Services include information and referral, school-based prevention programs for children, education and support of parents so they can make their families strong.
- Office: (954) 746-2055; After Hours: (954) 578-5640
- 7145 West Oakland Park Blvd, Lauderhill, FL 33313-1012