Monday, June 25, 2018 • 5:00 pm
1. You can track your progress by using the checklist provided below. Click on the link below to print a checklist.
2. Be sure to read through the Official Rules. Here you will learn about the application, the supporting materials you will need and the rules you must follow to complete your application package. If you have any questions regarding the application documents or admission process, please contact us at 954-742-7832 extension 1235.
3. The link to the Scholarship Application is below. Send your application, only once you have made sure it is 100% final and complete. You cannot edit an application after it has been submitted, and we do not accept materials sent in alternative ways. You have two options to submit the application.
- You may download the PDF and save it to your computer, complete all required fields and either print or save as a PDF.
- Or you may print the application and complete it by hand.
All applications must be submitted by June 25, 2018, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to –
The Faith Center Ministries
Attention: TFC Academic Faith & Purpose Scholarship
5555 NW 95th Avenue
Sunrise, Florida 33351
4. Two letters of recommendation must be submitted on your behalf by professors or professional supervisors/individuals who are familiar with your academic and/or professional abilities and character. These two letters must confirm the following:
- Their knowledge on your leadership abilities and potential (Applicant Leadership Abilities and Potential)and
- Your suitability for this Scholarship with emphasis on their commitment to public service (Public Service)
Scholarship applicants are not allowed to submit letters on their behalf. Letters must be mailed directly from Recommenders by mail or email and should be received no later than June 25, 2018.